Exhibitor Manual Home
|Thursday 26 October||
Art Drop Off into Secure Store - RESTRICTIONS APPLY-
|1600 - 1800hrs|
|Friday 27 October||Offloading and stand dressing
Final stand dressing***
|0700 - 1630hrs|
|Friday 27 October||Access For Exhibitors
Fair Open: OPENING NIGHT
|0700 - 2130hrs
1700 - 2100hrs
|Saturday 28 October||Access for Exhibitors
Fair Open: PUBLIC
|0900 - 1830hrs
1000 - 1800hrs
|Sunday 29 October||Access for Exhibitors
Fair Open: PUBLIC
|0900 - 1900hrs
1000 - 1700hrs
|Sunday 29 October||Removal of exhibits||1730 - 1900hrs|
**ART DROP OFF into Secure Store Area ONLY on Thursday 26 October (1600 - 1800hrs)
We have made provision for art to be delivered into our secure store area on Thursday 26 October between 4pm and 6pm ONLY. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, you must complete the ‘Art Drop Off Request Form’ (see link below); however, before doing so, please note the following:
- Access is only permitted into our secure store area and under no circumstances will exhibitors have access to stands until Friday 27 October at 07:00 when build up commences (see timetable above) .
- Deliveries may be made via the Manchester Central loading bay off Albion Street (see map)
- The loading bay will only be open between 4pm and 6pm and, unfortunately, there is no flexibility on this.
- Vehicle paperwork will be issued by the Manchester Central traffic team on arrival (ie. there are no vehicle passes to be completed in advance).
- All personnel (including couriers) must have completed the ‘Acknowledgement of Site Induction’ form which is available here.
- Couriers must have the necessary manpower and equipment to deliver into the secure store area.
- All personnel entering the halls during this period must wear hi-visibility clothing (vests)
- If you are using Leopold Eaton to delivery your artwork, you DO NOT need to complete the art drop off request form
WHILST WE APPRECIATE THAT CHILDREN ARE ON HALF TERM HOLIDAY, WE MUST REMIND ALL EXHIBITORS THAT ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YEARS IS NOT PERMITTED INTO THE HALLS AT ANY POINT DURING BUILD-UP OR BREAKDOWN.
*** There will be no admittance to exhibitors for the dressing of stands after 4pm on Friday 27 October. All stands must be fully dressed and the aisles clear of all packing and equipment by 4.30pm on Friday 27 October. This is to ensure that the stands and aisles can be cleaned and the show approved for opening by the venue's Fire and Health and Safety officers.
Duty of Care Statement
Exhibitors must take reasonable care for their own health and safety as well as that of others who may be affected by their actions (or omissions) at work.
It is the duty of each Exhibitor to ensure so far as is reasonably practicable the health and safety at work of all their employees, contractors, visitors, fellow exhibitors and others who may be at risk as a result of their work activities during the exhibition’s tenancy.
Exhibitors must not bring minors under the age of 16 into the exhibition halls during build-up or breakdown.
If you have any queries about this statement please contact Lindsey Hanford, Operations Director
Hotel Accommodation with The Principal Manchester
Save 10% off our best available bedroom rates when you stay at The Principal Manchester over the fair weekend in October.
Valid for stays between 27th - 29th October 2017 only.
Please quote BAF17 when booking.