|Thursday 16 November||
Art Drop Off Only - RESTRICTIONS APPLY - see below**
|1900 - 2100hrs|
|Friday 17 November||Offloading and Stand Dressing
Final Stand Dressing***
|0800 - 1630hrs|
|Friday 17 November||Access for Exhibitors||0800 - 2130hrs|
|Fair Open: OPENING NIGHT||1700 - 2100hrs|
|Saturday 18 November||Access for Exhibitors||0900 - 1830hrs|
|Fair Open: PUBLIC||1000 - 1800hrs|
|Sunday 19 November||Access for Exhibitors||0900 - 1900hrs|
|Fair Open: PUBLIC||1000 - 1600hrs|
|Sunday 19 November||Removal of Exhibits||1630 - 1830hrs|
**ART DROP OFF ONLY on Thursday 16 November (1900 - 2100hrs)
We have made provision for art to be dropped off STRAIGHT TO STANDS on Thursday 16 November between 7pm and 9pm ONLY. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, you must complete the Art Drop Off Request Form. However, before doing so, please note the following important information
- Access is only permitted FOR DROP OFF ONLY and under no circumstances will exhibitors be able to begin hanging before Friday 4 November at 8am when build up commences (see timetable above).
- This service is not available for exhibitors who have arranged to have their booths painted by our stand contractor, Aubury's, a different colour to the standard white [to order alternative panel colour go to the ONLINE SHOP]
- Deliveries may be made via the Manchester Central loading bay off Albion Street (see map)
- The loading bay will only be open between 7pm and 9pm and, unfortunately, there is no flexibility on this.
- Vehicle paperwork will be issued by the Manchester Central traffic team on arrival (ie. there are no vehicle passes to be completed in advance).
- All personnel (including couriers) must have completed the ‘Acknowledgement of Site Induction’ form.
- Couriers must have the necessary manpower and equipment to deliver onto stands.
- All personnel entering the halls during this period must wear hi-visibility clothing (vests)
WE MUST REMIND ALL EXHIBITORS THAT ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YEARS IS NOT PERMITTED INTO THE HALLS AT ANY POINT DURING BUILD-UP OR BREAKDOWN.
*** Please note that there will be no admittance to exhibitors for the dressing of stands after 4pm on Friday 17 November. All stands must be fully dressed and the aisles clear of all packing and equipment by 4.30pm on Friday 17 November. This is to ensure that the stands and aisles can be cleaned and the show approved for opening by the venue's Fire and Health and Safety officers.
Duty of Care Statement
Exhibitors must take reasonable care for their own health and safety as well as that of others who may be affected by their actions (or omissions) at work.
It is the duty of each Exhibitor to ensure so far as is reasonably practicable the health and safety at work of all their employees, contractors, visitors, fellow exhibitors and others who may be at risk as a result of their work activities during the exhibition’s tenancy.
Exhibitors must not bring minors under the age of 16 into the exhibition halls during build-up or breakdown.
If you have any queries about this statement please contact Lindsey Hanford, Operations Director